Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Makes 10 to 15 pieces
1 kg jaggary , chopped
2 tbsp besan (bengal gram flour)
2 tbsp roasted fennel seeds (saunf)
1 tbsp sesame seeds (til)
1/2 cup grated coconut
1 tsp cardamoms
101-5 peppercorns (kalimirch)
10 tsp ghee
1 cup roasted peanuts
- Place a heavy pan on gas stove.
- Place jaggary pieces and cook properly till jaggary melts completely.
- 3. Cook it 3-4 minutes.
- Add fennel seeds,cardamom seeds and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add peanuts, sesame seeds and ghee, cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add grated coconut, gram floor, stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Take 2 full size plate or tray and grease it with ghee.
- Place melted jaggary in the plate.
- Garnish it with grated coconut and fennel seeds
- we all knew jaggary is more healthy for us.
- we use these pieces as energy bar and mouth freshener.