Packed Egg Delite, the egg with the seasoning stuffed in the shell, sealed and steamed. The shell is than removed, this steamed eggs is best serves for the breakfast.
Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins Makes 3 to 6 servings
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper powder to taste
3 tsp chopped green chillies
3 tsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta) dough for sealing
- Make a very small hole on the top of the eggs.
- Empty 1 egg in a bowl.
- Add the salt, pepper, 1/2 tsp green chilies and 1/2 tsp coriander and mix it thoroughly.
- Now refill the shell of the egg with this mixture.
- Cover the hole of the egg with dough.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining 5 eggs.
- Place them nicely in a steamer and steam for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Take them out from the steamer and remove the shells.
- Cut the steamed eggs in two.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato sauce and bread.
IT CAN BE BEST SERVED TO YOUR GUEST AND ALSO MOUTH WATERING DISH FOR YOUR FAMILY MEMBER.