delicious recipe made form left over pethas!
1 cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
2 pethas , grated
2 1/2 tsp coconut powder
6 crushed almonds (badam)
2 powdered cardamoms
1 tbsp ghee
- Combine the wheat flour with enough water and knead into a sof dough.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine the petha, elaichi powder, almonds and coconut powder and mix well.
- Stuff each portion of the rolled dough with this mixture, seal and roll again into a circle of 5″ diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha using little ghee, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.