1/2 cup ghee
1/2 cup bajra (black millet) flour
1/4 cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
1 1/4 cups grated jaggery (gur) or sugar
2 tbsp almond (badam) slivers
2 tbsp dessicated coconut
1 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
For The Garnish
1 tbsp dessicated coconut
1 tbsp almond (badam) slivers
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the bajra and wheat flour, mix well and cook till the ghee separates
- Add 2 cups of hot water, stir continuously and gradually add the jaggery. Cook for 5 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the cardamom powder, almond and dessicated coconut, mix well and cook for 5 minutes on a slow flame.
- Serve hot and garnish with almond slices and dessicated coconut
- this is .very healthy for pragnet lady and lactating women.